Saturday 16 November 2013

All Black



All Black....no, not like those New Zealand man-hunks that throw themselves around on rugby pitch performing menacing dances, but like cozy, warming late autumn attire. Mind you, looking at the photos, I'm not so sure I can pull off all black as good as someone blonde, say. The (non) colour probably looks a bit more striking on them.
I'm wearing:
Jeans: Mango
Sweater: Zara
Shoeboots: ASOS
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Ring: Dogeared
Bracelets: Made

Nails: Nails Inc "You're a Peach"

9 comments:

Mihaela said...

lijepo :) ruz mi je bas super!

mfashionfreak♥blog

Unknown said...

LOL yap All Balcks (I miss them!!)
The mini Affair looks incredible chic! How are you loving it?

Sue said...

I love wearing all black but the kids look at me kind of strange when I do so it's a look I've forgone in recent times. I'm looking for an almost identical black jumper to the one you're wearing - I just need another 4 inches to the length so I can cover my backside. Let me know if you see any on your travels.

Unknown said...

Great look, love the shoes and bag.

Kristina said...

@mihaela...hvala. Ruz Sam SAMa smixala

Kristina said...

@kiwi, so much! I now want to buy all minkoff bags. Hehe

Kristina said...

@sue, will do. :)

Akiko said...

Beautiful all black look! Your ring is so pretty too :) xo akiko
Style Imported

the style crusader said...

I'm a sucker for an all black look. Absolutely love your jumper and the delicate little ring. Oh, and that photo of you standing outside the door is perfect - the black door, the flowers, the tiled ground... so good. xx

http://thestylecrusader.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...