Friday 16 May 2014

Kiki's Kitchen - Strawberry And Raspberry Muffins



I felt a bit Nigella today (or maybe Mary Berry...hmmm) so I made these delish muffins. The Husband said he had better in "Costa". Obviously that means that from now on he can fetch all his food in "Costa" and I will have all homemade pies, muffins and cakes for myself.

Ingredients:
250g plain flour
100g golden caster sugar
75g raspberries
75g strawberries
75g butter (at room temperature)
175ml milk
1 egg
1tbsp baking powder

1) Pre heat the oven to 200c
2) Mix the sugar and baking powder in a bowl and then sieve in the flour
3) Mix the butter into the flour mixture
4) In a separate bowl beat an egg and milk together, then add to the flour mixture and mix well
5) Remove the stalks from strawberries and cut them in half
6) Add both raspberries and strawberries to the muffin mixture
7) Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin and place in the oven for about 25 minutes or until muffins have risen. 
8) Eat them all by yourself and don't give any to husbands and boyfriends. They might say they had better at a national coffee house chain.
 

6 comments:

mima said...

Omnomnom *_*

Ivana said...

Prasac nezahvalni :p Dobra odluka- sve tebi :)
Odlicno izgledaju... njam njam...hvala na receptu :)

Books and Lilies said...

Pravo kažeš, muž nek jede napolju onda kad mu je tamo bolje xD
Volim mafine, samo nikako da kupim novi kalup pa me to koči u kulinarskim avanturama, uvek zaboravim.

Kristina said...

@ivana, super su muffins bez obzira na to sto moj muz kaze. :D

Kristina said...

@aleksandra, I ja Sam takva. Uvijek mi fali kulinarskih rekvizita pa me koci

all around my world said...

I'm in love with cooking too and you muffins seems to me very very tasty<3

http://youaroundmyworld.blogspot.ru/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...