Sunday 21 September 2014

1 Pink Leather Jacket, 5 Ways To Wear It



OK, pink is probably not the most obvious choice when it comes to versatility in your wardrobe, but what with me being such a girly girl even at my middle age, it is very versatile colour in MY wardrobe. 
This suede leather biker jacket was an early spring purchase from River Island and I got a LOT of wear out of it. I paired it with pretty much everything in my closet so far....from jeans and skirts to glam dresses. Now if only I could be a bit more sensible and get a classic BLACK biker jacket next...

I wore: 
Pink suede leather jacket: River Island
White tee: POP Cph
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Bracelets: vintage; Fiorelli
Skirt: ASOS
Sandals: Zara
 
 
 

Linking up with: Visible Monday
                            Style Sessions



18 comments:

Patti said...

Ooh, that pink jacket is just right! A little touch, a little girly. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, you look terrific, xo.

Unknown said...

You make this pink jacket looks so good! I love this sort of soft pink as well because of my paler skin tone haha I reckon it compliments our "paleness" ! My fav is the first pairing with the stripped skirt ❤️

pao said...

I agree, I'd take that pinky coral moto jacket any day over the usual black ones. I just luv it. And it does look great with whatever you wear it with.

Unknown said...

You pink jacket is so cool! I adore all looks! Great idea!
Have a nice day!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/

Unknown said...

Odlicne kombinacije!

Unknown said...

Odlicno je sve. Najvise mi se svidja prva kombinacija I ova sa pink patikama! http://keepitchicbysasha.blogspot.com/

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

It's a very versatile piece!
Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

.

I'M SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH YOUR JACKET.


xx,
good-old-fashion-nightmare.com


.

Natalie said...

That is such a cute skirt!

♡Tallia
Trending In Fashion

Katarina said...

divne slike! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful outfits! The first photo is perfect! I adore!
Have a nice day!
Photographer Gil Zetbase
http://www.gilzetbase.com/

elisa bellino said...

HI! I JUST DISCOVER YOUR BLOG AND IT'S SO CUTE <3
I LOVE YOUR STYLE

KEEP IN TOUCH

KISS

ELI
WWW.THELADYCRACY.IT

Edyta said...

Stunning style - a true inspiration!
Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

Jessica Jannenga said...

I love this outfit. The pale pink is more versatile than you would think. THe pink with the black and white looks great and those shoes ROCk!
from the link up
please stop by, jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

HighlandFling said...

Your Zara heels are stunning! I love the contrast with your powder puff girly jacket. Perfect!

Emma x

Click4Chic said...

Jakna je mrak i odlično ti stoji... ali definitvno mi je najbolja na ove podrapane traperice <3 <3 <3

pusa velika

Matea

Colour Queen said...

Such an unusual colour to see in a leather jacket. It goes nicely with everything. My favourite looks are the denim destressed jeans look and the grey dress.

Richard C. Lambert said...

Thank you so much Love your blog.. Dresses online

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...