Friday 3 October 2014

Eat London: Wild Goose Bakery



We all know that I love my cakes. So there was no one happier than me when a new bakery opened a stone's throw away from my house. Yay! The Wild Goose Bakery is located in Leytonstone, East London and is run by a very knowledgeable and friendly husband and wife team. 
The minute you walk in you can tell the bakery is a labour of love for them; simple, artisanal homemade food and lovingly sourced tea and coffees are all on the menu. There are breads, soups, cakes, brownies and much more...
The decor is simple but cute and the food is delicious.
I had a lemon and strawberry cake which was perfectly moist and tasty as well as the delicious latte.
I know East London is a bit off the beaten path for most people, but if you do happen to be in the neighbourhood, do try this family run bakery. 

I wore:
Necklace: oNecklace
Sweater: ASOS
Watch: Olivia Burton
Jeans: Mango
Bracelet: Ottoman Hands
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Don't forget to stop by my Twitter and Facebook to say "Hi". :) Have a great weekend, everyone.
 
 
 
 
 







9 comments:

Megan McPherson said...

I am in love with cute little cafes like this. The cake also looks delicious!
Love M

Ivana said...

Predivno izgleda! Obozavam ovakva mjesta s domacom atmosferom (vec me tvoj naslonjac odusevio) :) Torta izgleda njam! Kombinacija je za pet!

Anonymous said...

Oh yum! This is making me very hungry. I love a nice bakery and this one is so lovely! Just wish it was here! Love your outfit too. xo

www.chasing-peonies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Njam, njam. :D

Tania said...

I just love those kind of cosy bakeries, and now when autumn - winter is around the corner, that's the place to be:))) X

Maiken said...

gosh I love the interior of that place! those shelves are the coolest! and the lamps! I only wish we had at least one as lovely cafe here where I live. but the reality is unfortunately different from my wishes :P you should actually see my hometown to understand how small and boring it is :( at least I always have stuff to do at home, haha.

Maiken,
Part of me

Johanka said...

This looks so lovely that I can't explain how much :D! I just feel the home mood through your photos...Oh, I want to live in London or be able to go places like this at least... :D

Lindsey said...

All those desserts look absolutely delish! I am going to one of the best bakeries in my city tomorrow - could not be more excited - and your post is just making me even more giddy haha

High Heels & Happy Feels

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Sounds like a really amazing place with a lot of delicious thing to eat!
Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...