Saturday, 30 November 2013
One of THE items for this season is a pink coat. I got mine last year at Vjera Vilicnik and I love it so. It's warm, big, fluffy and a joy to wear.
Coat: Vjera Vilicnik
Silk & lace dress: Vjera Vilicnik
Nails: Ciate "Cookies and Cream"
Lips: Nars "Schiap"
Friday, 29 November 2013
In my head, tulle goes with everything...denim, tweed, wool....everything. I combined it here with cozy woolen sweater and my new fave bag. Still sporting bare legs too (one would think I was born in Newcastle, no?)
*I also dreamed of becoming a Hollywood actress and an international pop star. Alas I cannot act. And I most definitely cannot sing. But let's leave those confessions for another time.
Tulle skirt: Stella Forest
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Lips: Sleek "Baby Doll"
Nails: Ciate "Cookies and cream"
Thursday, 28 November 2013
As usual, I got two boxes...Birchbox (which you can see above) and Glossybox (below).
I liked Birchbox that little bit more this month, but both boxes were fine, really.
My Birchbox contained the following:
1) Laura Mercier body butter (25g sample worth £3.8)- this is vanilla scented and gorgeous. Feels really indulgent and I think I will be buying more.
2) Weleda Citrus body wash (20ml sample worth £0.7)- very lemony and very refreshing. One to wake you up and invigorate you in the morning.
3) Spa Find Calmit serum (6ml sample worth £3.5) -haven't come across this brand before and I'm really loyal to my Bioeffect serum, but I'll give this a go. It's non greasy and balancing as well as anti ageing.
4) Chella highlighter pencil (full size worth £15.9)- very nice, fat, big, creamy highlighter. Both for face and the eyes. Blends easily and it's really lovely to use.
5) English Laundry eau de parfum (2ml sample worth £0.6)- Elegant and lovely.
6) Pukka teas (3 sachets worth £0.2)- this might be the cheapest in the box, but I love teas, especially teas by this brand so it was a welcome addition.
7) Birchbox pencil sharpener (full size worth £3)-nice and sturdy.
Good Birchbox this month with the products adding up to £27.7. I particularly enjoyed body cream and the highlighter.
1) Vichy serum (9ml sample worth £8.8)- this is light and not too greasy and promises better skin quality. I doubt that it will wean me off my Bioeffect serum but again, I will give it a go.
2) Emite eyeshadow (full size worth £16.8)- Free of all the nasty stuff and easily blendable. I like the colour I got as it's easy to wear.
3) Yves Rocher hand cream (full size worth £1.9)- not that expensive, but my God, it smells divine. My cream is cocoa and pistachio flavour and I cannot get enough of it. I keep applying it and then smelling my hands like a lunatic. It smells that good.
4) Elegant Touch nail remover pads (full size worth £2)- not something I would buy, but it's handy for travel and on the go.
5) Connock London kukui eau de parfum (1.5ml sample worth £1.1)-Smells simultaneously old fashioned and gorgeous. It's probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it.
Stand out products from this box for me were hand cream and the perfume.
Friday, 22 November 2013
Do you remember when I threatened to buy a version of this dress in black too? Well, here it is. I bought it and I love it. I'm also sporting bare legs...as in no tights, socks, stockings or other leg covering items. In November! I'm well hard, me. :D
Cat ears: Etsy
Pink Coat: Vjera Vilicnik
Lace dress: ASOS
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Nails: Models Own "Emerald City"
Lips: Sleek "Papaya Punch"